Whether you purchased a vehicle in the United States or are moving to Canada and you need to export that vehicle we can help. As of April of 2014 any Canadian Citizen that purchases a motorized vehicle such as a car, truck, motorcycle, go cart, tractor, etc. needs to obtain an ITN number through AES Direct and provide that number to U.S. Customs 72 hours before you can cross the border with the vehicle. We here at Express Exporting can not only obtain that ITN number for you but also send all proper documentation that is required to the port location of where you will be crossing on your behalf.