Need to export your car or motor vehicle to Canada?

As of April 1, 2014, United States Customs now requires that anyone exporting a self propelled vehicle to Canada obtain and submit an ITN number along with all proper documentation to the port location where they will be crossing.

A self propelled vehicle is described as anything that has a motor and you can ride on. Example: car, motorcycle, tractor, snowmobile, atv, riding lawn mower, go cart, etc.

Express Exporting can help you with your exportation by submitting and generating an ITN number on your behalf. United States Customs will receive everything they need from us, prior to your crossing.

Save money on broker fees by hiring us to export!